[ale] Better ISP?

Rich Faulkner rfaulkner at 34thprs.org
Wed Jan 5 20:07:25 EST 2011

Wireless Wii == no HD quality.  I'm running wired Cat5 in the house to a
Samsung BD w/onboard NIC on AT&T 6MB DSL and get HD as well as 802.11(G)
and the studio Internet connected machines.  Still...looking forward to
when FTTH comes to our neighborhood (or a functional "equivalent") as
we're looking to add a couple more BDs to the mix.

RinL