[ale] old newbie

Ron Frazier atllinuxenthinfo at c3energy.com
Mon Jan 3 23:45:06 EST 2011

Here's a great podcast to keep up with all the hardware in's and out's.
They frequently field questions such as this.

http://www.twit.tv/twich

This Week In Computer Hardware
Building a new computer? This Week in Computer Hardware is the show
where you'll find out the latest in motherboards, CPUs, GPUs, and RAM
you'll want to use when designing your machine. TWiCH gives you the
latest in hardware benchmarks and what not-yet-released products might
be on the horizon. Hosted by Ryan Shrout of PC Perspective and Patrick
Norton of the TWiT netcast network. Recorded live every Thursdat at 6pm
Pacific/2200 UTC at http://live.twit.tv.

These magazines are also great resources, with online archives:

http://www.computerpoweruser.com/DigitalEditions/Archive.aspx

http://www.maximumpc.com/articles/pdf_archives - postings delayed by a
couple of months

Sincerely,