[ale] [OT] MongoDB Conference in Atlanta Feb 8

Meghan Gill meghan at 10gen.com
Mon Jan 3 10:49:36 EST 2011

Hi all,

I hope that I'm not imposing by posting on this list but I thought
that some of you might be interested in this upcoming event about the
open source, document-oriented database MongoDB. The conference will
feature sessions on schema design, indexing, administration,
replication, sharding, and more. In addition to several of the MongoDB
developers from 10gen, confirmed speakers include Hugh Watkins of
Ericsson and Jeremy McAnally of Intridea. The event is sponsored by
10gen, the company that develops and supports the database.

Details are below, we look forward to seeing you there!

Mongo Atlanta
Tuesday, February 8
GTRI Conference Center - 250 14th Street NW, Atlanta, Georgia 30318
$50 Early Bird until 1/18 / $100 general admission / $30 student
http://www.10gen.com/conferences/mongoatlanta2011

Best,
Meghan