[ale] 2011 SouthEast LinuxFest

georgia_tech_swagger georgia.tech.swagger at gmail.com
Sun Feb 27 12:34:11 EST 2011

Howdy!

The 2011 SouthEast LinuxFest will be held at the Spartanburg Marriott at
Renaissance Park in Spartanburg, SC from June 10th through June 12th.

Registration is open (http://bit.ly/self-2011-reg), our Request For Papers
is open until March 1st (http://bit.ly/self-2011-rfp) and we're still
looking for exhibitors, vendors, and volunteers (
http://bit.ly/self-2011-contact).

In addition, we will have several affiliate events going on as part of the
SouthEast LinuxFest, including DrupalCamp, UbuCon, BSD Certification, Linux
Professional Institute Certification, Build A Cloud Day, and PuppetLabs
training. We still have limited space available on Sunday, so if you would
like to organize a WordCamp for Wordpress, Python or Perl or PHP or Java
workshops, or more, please contact us ASAP! (http://bit.ly/self-2011-contact)
If the space isn't used by March 1st, we will dedicate it to more speakers.

Don't procrastinate! We booked the hotel out a month before the event last
year, and we're expecting even more in attendance this year. Join us in
celebrating Linux and open source software in the GNU/South.