[ale] GPG Key Signing?

Ron Frazier atllinuxenthinfo at c3energy.com
Wed Feb 23 10:40:13 EST 2011

That wiki link was interesting. It led me to these others, which give
lots of details. They are very interesting too, but the usage and
implications of all this gets confusing quickly.

https://secure.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/wiki/Key_signing_party

http://www.cryptnet.net/fdp/crypto/keysigning_party/en/keysigning_party.html#overview

Sincerely,

Ron