[ale] Copy server

Mark Heiges mheiges at gmail.com
Fri Feb 18 10:21:24 EST 2011

You also need a trailing slash on the SAM source directory to copy its
contents to destination SAM, otherwise you'll end up with /opt/SAM/SAM:

rsync -avz --delete -e ssh root at master:/opt/SAM/ /opt/SAM

Or omit the slash and use the parent dir in the destination as in
Jerald's example.

rsync has a --dry-run option to, well, do a dry run. Use it with -v to
have it report what changes would have been made.