[ale] Apologies --- and thank you

Michael B. Trausch mike at trausch.us
Fri Feb 18 09:20:46 EST 2011

On Fri, 2011-02-18 at 09:17 -0500, David Tomaschik wrote:
> It's my hope to learn as much about security as you and Mike W. do.
> It'll be a long, uphill, but fun battle.

Lots of reading and lots of thinking... and the desire to tinker and
explore.  I don't think that much else is required to get started.  :-)
Of course, experience helps, as well---but don't lean on that too much,
lest it close your mind to possibilities.

> I feel like I get more practical information out of ALE meetings than
> I do out of my degree program @ Tech.  Take that whichever way you
> want.  :)

lol... probably because most of the people talk about topics outside of
a theoretical context.  :-P

	--- Mike