[ale] Recording & Distributing ALE meetings (was Re: ALE CENTRAL MTG. for 7:30pm on Thursday, February 17, 2011 CE (reprise))

Pat Regan thehead at patshead.com
Wed Feb 16 17:49:33 EST 2011

On Wed, 16 Feb 2011 14:14:33 -0500
Derek Carter <goozbach at friocorte.com> wrote:

> We don't yet have a VGA capture device, so we'll be filming the
> slides using a firewire camera (I know kinda hackish).

What about just doing a screencap video of the laptop playing the
slides?

I stumbled on an interesting video of a presentation last week.  I
can't find a link because the content of the presentation didn't
interest me, I can't search for it.  The format was what I found
interesting.

They had a small (too small) video on one side of the web page and the
had images of the slides on the other side.  The changing of the slides
was tied to video.  It was a pretty neat idea.

Pat