[ale] SUSE package manager and install empathy

Narahari 'n' Savitha savithari at gmail.com
Tue Feb 15 10:59:28 EST 2011

Here is what I have done, not sure if this is a good idea or not.

I went to yast, software, software repostories and added
www.gtlib.gatech.edu/pub/opensuse/update/11.4
as a repository

I then went to command line and typed zypper update (as root)

Not sure if doing this on SLED is a problem or not

I am expecting that this is like editing /etc/apt/sources.list and typeing
apt-get update (or upgrade )

-Narahari