[ale] I have fallen in love with Truecrypt

JD jdp at algoloma.com
Fri Feb 11 04:25:22 EST 2011

I encrypt the entire "data" partition on my laptop.

Inside that partition are virtual machines used for work and my **daily
use** LUbuntu VM.  Basically, I have whole drive encryption without the
risks of whole drive encryption failures.

Yes, I like TrueCrypt.
KeePassX goes with TrueCrypt to hold those really, really long
passphrases and the key-file for access.