[ale] Shout Outs for good Wirless-N Router for Home

Steve Brown scbrown3 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 9 16:12:37 EST 2011

I have a Buffalo WZR-HP-G300NH [0]. I use Buffalo's rebranded DD-WRT on it.
I bought it mainly because it has gigabit ethernet and wireless-n. I also
have a Buffalo WHR-HP-G54 [1] that I run Tomato on and use as my router.
Tomato was a must have for my router; I like the bandwidth graphs, being
able to track usage, and the nice clean interface. No complaints with either
one, although I just bought both a few months ago.

[0]
http://www.amazon.com/Buffalo-Technology-Nfiniti-Wireless-N-WZR-HP-G300NH/dp/B0028ACYEK
[1]
http://www.amazon.com/Buffalo-Technology-Wireless-G-Antenna-WHR-HP-G54/dp/tech-data/B000AOKTJ8