[ale] Brave New World of IPv6 pixieo - torrent up at LinuxTracker

Michael B. Trausch mike at trausch.us
Wed Feb 9 12:17:56 EST 2011

On Wed, 2011-02-09 at 11:37 -0500, arxaaron wrote:
> Forgot to acknowledge that a couple of generous ALE folks
> have also mirrored the files for http download at their sites:
>
> Jerald's mirror:
> <http://questy.org/ale/>
>
> Pat's Mirror:
> <http://patshead.com/ale/>

Hey, where's mine?  :-P

That said, everyone: use the torrent.  I have two systems on two
networks that are seeding; one on my home network, and the other on a
Linode server.  And of course, if you use BitTorrent to download it,
seed for everyone else.

I seriously, seriously love BitTorrent and how it makes distribution of
content so much easier (and faster!).

	--- Mike