[ale] Kind words for Windows? - was The latest from Gigabyte

Ron Frazier atllinuxenthinfo at c3energy.com
Wed Feb 9 10:52:56 EST 2011

Interesting, not familiar with Rambus. I thought of another one to add,
not computer related. Monster Cable - you know, with the big speaker
wires, etc. They're virtually trying to patent the WORD monster, and
prevent anyone else from using it.

Also, everyone might find the Electronic Frontier Foundation's Patent
Busting efforts interesting. They're trying to invalidate the most
disgusting of the software patents, and having some success.

http://w2.eff.org/patent/

Sincerely,

Ron