[ale] Slightly Off Topic need scriptable mail robot

JD jdp at algoloma.com
Wed Feb 9 06:53:11 EST 2011

Not really what you asked for, but if you could just forward the
original email with an forwarder like "vacation", then you could setup
an alias to forward that message to 1 or 10,000 addresses as you like.
Of course, you could quickly become a spammer if the alias became public.

Or you could use fetchmail and procmail.  Run fetchmail from cron.