[ale] Ale Digest, Vol 37, Issue 17

Jonathan Rickman jrickman at gmail.com
Sun Feb 6 19:47:33 EST 2011

On Feb 3, 2011, at 9:55 PM, Matthew wrote:

> Run away from Hurricane Electric. They are known to be one of the worst providers on the net.
>
> Just my 2 cents. (coming from experience of the LA data centers.)

I have service through HE downtown at Telx (56 Marietta). I can't remember ever being more satisfied with the quality of service of a provider, and frankly, other than random Internet sniping, this is one of the rare occasions I have heard someone speak negatively of them. YMMV, but I'm not running anywhere.

--
Jonathan Rickman