[ale] ipv6 certification

Michael Trausch mike at trausch.us
Thu Feb 3 20:39:31 EST 2011

I have found two viable choices: gandi.net and gkg.net. Both support IPv6
glue for all domains I care about. I am leaning toward gkg. Both support
groups are very responsive, they both answered my questions within two hours
of my email.

But gkg is less expensive. I don't need managed service. Just need a control
panel that works and a service that does what it is supposed to.

--
Sent from my HTC Vision (G2), running Gingerbread.
That is, a phone-like mobile device. :)