[ale] Why do they keep putting VGA on Netbooks?!?!

Thu Feb 3 08:27:12 EST 2011

You better get ready for it. All modern displays are digital devices.
Receiving VGA requires a A-D chipset which isn't cheap. They will stop
including those as soon as they believe they can. It's going to hit like
unlimited cellphone plans. Once one of them takes the plunge, the others
will follow.

On Feb 3, 2011 12:16 AM, "Ron Frazier" <atllinuxenthinfo at c3energy.com>