[ale] how do you delete IMAP server messages and not local copies

Ron Frazier atllinuxenthinfo at c3energy.com
Thu Feb 3 00:13:13 EST 2011

Hi Preston,

That's an interesting method. Wouldn't work for me though. I get
thousands of messages from mailing lists and keep them in as an archive
for future research. I appreciate you mentioning that though. Since
you're up to 8 messages, sounds like it's working fine for you. Thanks
for the note.

Sincerely,

Ron