[ale] AT&T is evil [OT]

arxaaron arxaaron at gmail.com
Wed Feb 2 19:03:54 EST 2011

On 2011/02/02, at 10:22 , Jerald Sheets wrote:
> On Feb 2, 2011, at 10:14 AM, arxaaron wrote:
>> ... not the illegal
>> and unethical corporape of consumers by a corrupt corpirate
>> conglomerate constitution killing search and seizure darling
>> of the repub-lie-con Corporate Welfare State.

> I hear that Red China has a system similar to what you're looking for.

True that!  And emulating Totalitarian Communist China is the
clear goal of globalized capitalism and the U.S. corporate welfare
state.  Just look at the U.S. profiteering and exploitation in China
by the ownership elites over the past 30 years!  Walmart could
neither exist or survive  without it!  What better form of fascist
government partnership for the corporapists to claim ownership
of all our public resources and enslave the work force and openly
poison the global environment than an authoritarian, militarist,
single party dictatorship!  What better than a form of government
that is structurally identical to the common corporate charter, one
that not only fails to regulate or restrain the corrupt, destructive
avarice of the ownership elites in any significant way, but one
that will actually put anyone they accuse of uttering the word
"union" into forced labor camps for 7 years.  Little wonder that
Totalitarian Communist China was repeatedly offered as the
shining example of "progress" in the latest [corporate welfare]
State of the Union address.

Don't worry, though, Amurika is getting close to being able to
compete with Totalitarian Communist nations, both in terms
of obscene economic disparity and freedom killing militarist
oppression.  About 40 years ago the Friedman fraud market
fascists turned their attentions from destroying democracies
and installing vicious military dictators in South America to
assassinating the institutions of social justice at home.  Since
then they have been actively corporatizing our courts to
undermine the civil liberties of our U.S. Constitution, and
bankrupting our public institutions with the deficits created
by their murderous industrial war machine profiteering, and
using criminal corruption of the banking and investment
systems to cause economic collapses that trigger massive
tax payer bail outs and open the vault door for them to
further raid all our pension funds and social retirement
savings and public investment capital. At this point their
partisan hate mongering and rigged voting systems have
succeeded in making our democracy a divisively polarized
sham, to the point that they have piratized most all our
public government services and dismantled or fiscally
starved any public minded agency that might protect or
safeguard the interests of the citizens from their abusive,
gluttonous greed.  They have been getting away with
this under cover of a thick tear gas cloud of blinding, mind
numbing, emotionally manipulative and relentlessly
pervasive "hate the government, blame the taxes"
propaganda that spews forth daily from the toxic towers
of their owned and operated smoke screen media
machine.  With the help of their compliant,  gas addicted
puppet army of teabagger terrorists now gunning down
children in the streets, they should be able to finish
the decimation of our of our democracy and our nation
within just a few more FauX "news" election fraud cycles.

peace
aaron

PS:  Case in point of how nothing makes a U.S. Death
Machine Corporation happier than a despot dictator
being propped up by the Amurikan tax payers!
http://www.truthdig.com/report/item/when_corporations_choose_despots_over_democracy_20110201/
A shame, even if predictable, that U.S. Corporapists
are also facilitating the internet blockades and censorship
in Egypt.

PPS:  "23 Things They Don't Tell You About Capitalism"
Thing 1: There is no such thing as a free market.
Thing 4: The washing machine has changed the world
more than the Internet.
Thing 5: Assume the worst about people, and you get
the worst.
Thing 13: Making rich people richer doesn't make the
rest of us richer.
<http://www.powells.com/biblio/9781608191666?&PID=32513>
I've only read an excerpt from the Thing #1 chapter,
but this book looks like it should be required reading
for everyone espousing to authentic Libertarian ideals,
though more importantly for those others who pretend
to do so while they antithetically further the freedom
destroying corporape of the world.  It is still enormously
encouraging and reassuring to have my long spoken
views on the global economic devastation and injustice
arising from our corporate welfare state being broadly
recognized and addressed by respected economists.