[ale] Mozy is changing the pricing model.

Chris Fowler cfowler at outpostsentinel.com
Wed Feb 2 09:34:12 EST 2011

www.ctera.com

Store 1TB of data at home.  Mark critical directories for off site
backup.  Give grandma a client on her Windoze box.  Backup Linux via
rsync.  Do others via SMB.  Box is also a NAS.

For personal use, I like dropbox.  I have a Ctera C200 with 1T in Peak
10 with our servers.  It backs up the servers via rsync.  Laptops have
agents that send data to the device.  It uploads critical data to "the
cloud"