[ale] evolution dropping email

Mike Harrison cluon at geeklabs.com
Sat Dec 31 08:31:06 EST 2011

On Fri, 30 Dec 2011, Leam Hall wrote:

> Tim,
>
> My frustration comes from one big incident. Evolution started to close
> up but didn't have enough disk space so instead of a smart bail I lost a
> good bit of e-mail. I just pulled it from every machine I had and
> haven't looked back.

I'm using evolution for my work-related google hosted mail,
which works... but I'd like to find a better client, especially
one that deals with the normal business world Outlook users
email insanity better.

What did you change to?

(I'm using Pine still for my personal stuff.. and as backup interface
  to work/gmail when all I can do is SSH out from a clients site..)