[ale] In praise of MicroSoft

Rich Faulkner rfaulkner at 34thprs.org
Tue Dec 27 15:36:18 EST 2011

HOLY SMOKES BATMAN, THOSE THINGS ARE EXPENSIVE!!!

That's single piece pricing right?  $300 keyboard?  They better be made
of gold at those prices!

It pains me but MS "rodents" are usually the way I go.  They just work
for me and I rarely have to replace them.  Use them to death and they
work on most any surface (the non-mouse pad optical types I use).  Not
much of a fan of their keyboards but go on the cheap for those.

Elite...a $300 keyboard?  Wow........