[ale] Debian Squeeze Tablet

Andrew Sledge andrew at novologic.com
Wed Dec 21 13:11:47 EST 2011

Is that 16GB RAM or 16GB permanent storage? I've also found that USB
ports on a tablet become useless, as you don't want to walk around with
'hangers-on'.

--
Andrew Sledge

NovoLogic : System Developer
Direct: 770.609.2242 | Fax: 678.990.3290 | Mobile: 404.939.2493

Providing confidence, security and resources to help our clients complete
technology intensive projects that focus on consumer education, sales and
communication.

"The significant problems that we have cannot be solved at the same level
of thinking with which we created them." - Albert Einstein