[ale] Import keys to Ubntu

Andrew Sledge andrew at novologic.com
Thu Dec 15 11:06:52 EST 2011

I've found that dumping them into ~/.gnupg works (and of course setting
proper permissions on the ~/.gnupg directory). Also, the Passwords and
Keys application that is accessible from the menu will allow you to
import them.

--
Andrew Sledge

NovoLogic : System Developer
Direct: 770.609.2242 | Fax: 678.990.3290 | Mobile: 404.939.2493

Providing confidence, security and resources to help our clients complete
technology intensive projects that focus on consumer education, sales and
communication.

"The significant problems that we have cannot be solved at the same level
of thinking with which we created them." - Albert Einstein