[ale] Followup to keysigning party.

JD jdp at algoloma.com
Tue Dec 13 11:59:56 EST 2011

> I just imported the caff pubring.gpg into my keyring and loaded a bunch
> of signatures I had made.  That sucks.  I've pushed those to the
> keyservers and uploaded them to BigLumber now.

Last week I signed all the keys and pushed the updates to:
    pool.sks-keyservers.net.

I'm seeing 10 signatures after an update at 1150am today from
pool.sks-keyservers.net key server. I have no idea what URL the "Ubuntu
key-server" is. Will that be replicated to pool.sks-keyservers.net eventually?

Have not tried to import the emailed keys. Seems like a hassle when the key
servers are there.

I've been using Enigmail's thunderbird plugin for all this stuff.