[ale] Ubuntu/Mythtv on hdmi out?

alan at alanlee.org alan at alanlee.org
Fri Dec 9 23:41:04 EST 2011

It's tinted pink because the display card is transmitting a YCbCr color space
and the monitor expecting RGB.  Likely due to the display card not sending
appropriate AVI info frames.  It's a bit weird that a PC display card would do
that though.  Are you sure there are no additional settings related to output
color space or processing of EDID data from the monitor?

-Alan