[ale] Forbes article about software

David Tomaschik david at systemoverlord.com
Fri Dec 9 19:58:55 EST 2011

Believe it or not, it doesn't seem to be limited to developers.  I've
been getting a lot of recruiter emails over the past ~3 months looking
for operations talent.  A couple of other sysadmins I know are reporting
similar things.

David

--
David Tomaschik, RHCE, LPIC-1
System Administrator/Open Source Advocate
david at systemoverlord.com