[ale] Followup to keysigning party.

Michael B. Trausch mike at trausch.us
Fri Dec 9 14:38:08 EST 2011

On 12/09/2011 01:07 PM, Michael H. Warfield wrote:
> Hey all,
>
> Just a quick follow up to last nights outstanding combined ALE Central /
> ALE NW keysigning party.

I have signed all of the keys from the party last night and all my
signatures are uploaded to the keyservers.

Remember that you can refresh your local keys by using

 $ gpg --refresh-keys

Which will check for new signatures against whatever keyserver you have
defined.

If anyone specifically would like me to mail my signature to them,
please let me know.  I didn't use a script or anything like that; I just
went down the list and used Seahorse to sign the keys as I went.

	--- Mike