[ale] PGP / GPG Keysigning Party Reminder... Last call to add keys!

Jeremy T. Bouse jeremy.bouse at undergrid.net
Thu Dec 8 12:16:49 EST 2011

	Actually if everyone verifies their fingerprint is correct on the page
the I generate [1]. Then you only need to verify the checksum of the
file itself. Then it's just the matter of verifying everyone's
individual IDs. This is actually meant to expedite key signing parties
for just this reason. The copy of the ksp-ale11.txt I'll be bringing
with me will have the MD5 and SHA1 checksums printed out and everyone
else can download and generate the checksums themselves for comparison.
Otherwise with the number of people this could get long winded very easily.

1. http://undergrid.net/ale11/ksp-ale11.txt