[ale] PGP / GPG Keysigning Party Reminder... Just 3 days away now.

Jeremy T. Bouse jeremy.bouse at undergrid.net
Mon Dec 5 20:00:40 EST 2011

	If anyone else is interested... I have a cron job that is currently
pulling down the keyring from BigLumber and generating a participant
list as I had generated previously back in Nov '09 for the last ALE key
signing party. You can grab it at the following URL:

	http://undergrid.net/ale11/ksp-ale11.txt

	I'll be updating it nightly until after Midnight on the 7th so I can
have time to print it out to have a copy for myself.

	Also as a side note if you're on a Debian or Ubuntu system and install
the signing-party package you can run the following:

	gpgsigs YourKeyID ksp-ale11.txt

	This will generate the checksums and compare all keys against your
keyring to let you know which ones you've already signed previously.

	Regards,
	Jeremy T. Bouse