[ale] 2012 SouthEast LinuxFest -- Venue

Dylan Northrup ale at doc-x.net
Thu Aug 25 11:41:57 EDT 2011

I'd be happy to volunteer.  I hope the voting is such that none of the
Atlanta venues is #1 but the total of all votes for Atlanta are more than
the other cities.  I would enjoy attending (either as a volunteer or
attendee), if it were in Atlanta, but I fear this may not happen given the
way the voting is set up right now.

On Thu, Aug 25, 2011 at 11:10 AM, georgia_tech_swagger <
georgia.tech.swagger at gmail.com> wrote:

> SELF is always the 2nd weekend in June, straddling Memorial Day and
> Father's Day.
>

> On Thu, Aug 25, 2011 at 11:04 AM, Jim Lynch <ale_nospam at fayettedigital.com
> > wrote:
>>

>> Depending on when this happens, I'll be glad to assist somehow.
>>
>> Jim.

Dylan Northrup
"Adversity is just change we haven't adapted ourselves to yet."
  - Aimee Mullins