[ale] OT: gas going up this weekend

Jim Kinney jim.kinney at gmail.com
Thu Apr 28 23:31:49 EDT 2011

If the national avg is $3.88 and the Ga avg is $3.76, adding the $0.05 tax
will bring the Ga avg to $3.80 which is still less $3.88
There are areas around metro Atl where gas is much higher than the state
avg. I tanked up today @ $3.75. Wish my scooter still ran.

http://fuelgaugereport.aaa.com/?redirectto=http://fuelgaugereport.opisnet.com/index.asp