[ale] Suggestions on Linux / OSS support providers?

Eric Webb ttlchaos at randomc.com
Mon Apr 25 21:44:18 EDT 2011

Hi ALE!

Anyone have any recommendations on support providers for Linux (OS) and
open-source software needs?  $Werk is finally coming around and Linux is
finally getting a foothold in the server fleet.  I can support it just fine
myself, but as can be expected in larger enterprises, they are searching for
someone to provide support/assistance with not only Linux, but some
open-source software (primarily Apache at this point, but I expect it to
grow).  You know, in case I take vacation... ;)

Candidate suggestions can be local or national/global -- anyone worked with a
company that they would recommend (or recommend staying away from) ??

Thx,
-e.