[ale] 4/21 ALE Meeting

Richard Faulkner rfaulkner at 34thprs.org
Fri Apr 22 13:36:32 EDT 2011

Kudos to Jim as well!  Did anyone offer Ari a live distro to cure his
"when-doh!" woes?

My student had a great time and although the programming references were
above him he's taken a very keen interest in the FLOSS world and is
already building GNU/Linux systems on his way to completing CompTIA A+
certification.

RinL