[ale] C Compiler for Linux

Ed Cashin ecashin at noserose.net
Thu Apr 21 11:12:42 EDT 2011

Depending on how into Objective C you get, you might find the portable
object compiler interesting.

  http://users.telenet.be/stes/compiler.html

It depends on gcc (I think) and supports some features that gcc's
out-of-the-box Objective C support lacks.

One historical note is that iPhone and Mac development use a lot of
technologies that grew out of NeXT, and there's a GNUstep OpenStep project
that you might find interesting for practice or insight.

  http://www.gnu.org/software/gnustep/information/openstep.html

  Ed Cashin <ecashin at noserose.net>
  http://noserose.net/e/
  http://www.coraid.com/