[ale] OT - Best Auto GPS

Robert rs at ale.spam.futz.org
Wed Apr 20 10:32:23 EDT 2011

>Hmm. I had google nav maps working when I had no cell signal (yay verizon)
>in the middle of nowhere Kansas roadtripping to Boulder 2 years ago.

I got lost in Marietta last year.. My phone kept popping up 'data connection
lost', and Google Navigation showed a blue dot in the middle of a blank screen
once I drove past the edge of what it was previously displaying...

--
Arguing with an Engineer is like wrestling a pig in mud.
After a while you realize the pig is enjoying it.