[ale] LUG at GT Linux Installfest 48 - Saturday, Apr. 23rd, 2011

Narahari 'n' Savitha savithari at gmail.com
Wed Apr 20 09:04:02 EDT 2011

My issue has been when I install ubuntu on my box and conn it to my
bigscreen tv, I am uhnable to make the screen fit.

So I was wondering how to tweak xorg stuff so if there is a big screen
monitor or tv then I can take advantage of that.

But if the answer is no, then I can do with theory explantation of xorg
stuff.

I think Sumners is the only person who got a big screen tv working with his
myth stuff.

-Narahari