[ale] Greenpois0n

Andrew Wade andrewiwade at gmail.com
Wed Apr 13 21:31:55 EDT 2011

Hey Chris,

Yes, that process is right.  Make sure you use the latest greenpois0n.

http://www.iphoneheat.com/2011/02/jailbreak-iphone-4-3gs-ios-4-2-1-greenpois0n-rc5/

<http://www.iphoneheat.com/2011/02/jailbreak-iphone-4-3gs-ios-4-2-1-greenpois0n-rc5/>I
followed a similar guide to that one for my jailbreak and unlock.

greenpois0n assumes you are doing the jailbreak from a Mac OS since it runs
on that platform.

Andrew