[ale] [OT] Load Control Switch

Lightner, Jeff jlightner at water.com
Wed Apr 13 09:09:01 EDT 2011

It would be nice if the idea behind this were to actually prevent
non-working devices from using load but it isn't.   The idea is to allow
the electric company to decide who gets what power when there is peak
demand.

Allowing the power company to decide I don't need so much air
conditioning just after arriving home on an August workday doesn't sound
like a good idea to me.