[ale] question about bank

arxaaron arxaaron at gmail.com
Sun Apr 10 19:36:13 EDT 2011

On 2011/04/10, at 13:13 , Igor Kresnik wrote:
> Hello
> My name itas igor
> in the U.S. I intend to open a business bank account.
> Which of the banks (Weels Fargo and Chase Bank)
> has a better online access under Linux and MacOS?

I would recommend NOT dealing with a monolithic monopolist
institution like the ones you named (or like Balk of America).
They are all corporapists and thieves who have actively
destroyed our national economy.  Dealing with a small local
bank or credit union is infinitely preferable to dealing with
the mafioso criminals.

These days any financial institution will support online banking.
The smaller operations are much more likely to put customer
needs in accessibility over insider corporapist arrangements to
exclude competition for their monopolist  "partners".  On the
same note, smaller institutions are less likely sell out your
privacy - my own business account is with a local bank who's
policy is to never share any of my information with any outsider
and they do this without forcing me to demand that they behave
ethically in respecting my privacy.  Smaller, local institutions
are also more likely to be be contributing to the local economy
instead of selling out our country to the Red State of Communist
China or to the blood sucking fascist corporate welfare leeches
of the Red States in the U.S.

peace
aaron