[ale] Netgear FS608 Switch

Paul Cartwright ale at pcartwright.com
Mon Apr 4 15:07:11 EDT 2011

On 4/4/2011 2:59 PM, James Sumners wrote:
> The modem could do it, most usually do, but we didn't get any
> information on the modem. You would have to login to the modem and
> look at the settings available. I normally have my modems configured
> for pass through so that I can use my own router.

I think this is a speedstream 4300 adsl modem. I think it does DHCP. It
LOOKS TO ME like the netgear switch was where all the local ethernet
computers were connected & that switch was connected to the adsl modem.
So either something changed over the weekend, or the Geeksquad changed
something... I didn't have a lot of time to play with it, I'll go back
later today. I just wanted to research FIRST..

--
Paul Cartwright