[ale] Streaming video for Linux?

Nicholas Wilson wilsonnck at gmail.com
Tue Nov 30 12:35:10 EST 2010

Streaming on the WII requires nothing more than a netflix account - even the
new $7.99 just streaming one would work. The netflix app, or "channel",
costs nothing. My watchflow consists of using my linux box on netflix.com to
search and line up what I want to watch for the week/month, then I can watch
what I picked anytime instantly on the HDTV. I'm quite a fan of the service
and no Windows box is involved.

On Nov 30, 2010 12:13 PM, "Greg Freemyer" <greg.freemyer at gmail.com> wrote:

On Tue, Nov 30, 2010 at 11:24 AM, Paul Cartwright <ale at pcartwright.com>
wrote:
> On 11/30/2010 10:39...
I think with the Wii you have to also buy a special netflix app / option.

I've never used it, but I've seen it for sale.  I don't recall the cost.

Greg