[ale] IRC Channel Registration

arxaaron arxaaron at gmail.com
Tue Nov 23 12:35:07 EST 2010

Thanks for following up on this, Derek.

Based on tradition and my reading of ALE's unwritten anarchist
by-laws, if an active member is the sole volunteer for an official
position or title, then they are free to claim said official title with
a simple public request or notification (like the one below).  It
also follows that if other active members want to share the duties,
their assistance should be welcomed.

As AN official ALE Event Coordinator (etc), I think you should go
forth and be the official ALE IRC Liason!

peace
aaron