[ale] I'm confused

Chris Fowler cfowler at outpostsentinel.com
Thu Nov 18 21:14:45 EST 2010

Sorry, I forgot to add his explanation

"With an extensive use of the notebook, some times notebook would store
some static charges which indeed will stop the notebook from powering up
or charging the battery. The procedure to remove this static charges
from the notebook is known as hard reset/power drain. Performing a hard
reset procedure will not effect any personal data or delete any pictures
from the hard drive on your notebook."