[ale] potentially moving to Oak Ridge, TN / Knoxville, TN

Vernard Martin vernard at venger.net
Thu Nov 18 15:06:12 EST 2010

I strongly recommend using some sort of rules/filters to push all that
email into a specific folder that you read at a later time so that
important emails can be more easily picked out. I recieve a lot of email
as well and this has made my email box easily maintainable for the last
few years.

Veranrd