[ale] LUG at GT Meeting - 2010.11.17 - "C++0x in GCC"

Ryan Curtin ryan at igglybob.com
Wed Nov 17 12:26:13 EST 2010

On Wed, Nov 17, 2010 at 08:54:29AM -0500, Geoffrey Myers wrote:
> Jim Kinney wrote:
> > This meeting was originally announced Oct 25.
>
> Dang, missed it.  Thanks for the note though.

So generally I list upcoming presentations in a section below the
announcement.  However, they are subject to change, depending on
people's schedules (I try to keep that from happening), and I don't get
the summaries until a few days before, so I don't announce them until
then.

Hopefully I will manage to actually get video of this presentation.
It'd been discussed sometime back but I think I have a solution that
I'll be testing this week.

Ryan Curtin       | "Reprogram him!"
ryan at igglybob.com |   - Master Control Program