[ale] best cross platform development evironment

Lightner, Jeff jlightner at water.com
Wed Nov 17 08:22:10 EST 2010

Iona Orbix - Fair product but back when I worked with it Iona didn't
seem to understand Fortune 500 companies might actually run businesses
24x7.   What got me was they even had a support center (or I should say
person) in Australia but that putz wouldn't help when we had something
go belly up after hours here in the US and wouldn't escalate
(essentially saying he was the highest level person in the company).
When I later spoke to the US management they 1)  Denied that such a
thing could have happened and 2) Were surprised when I told them I
needed THEIR cell phone numbers so I could reach them the next time it
did happen (which turned out to be about 2 days later).