[ale] source code

Michael Potter michael at potter.name
Tue Nov 16 22:46:49 EST 2010

I will also discourage you from obfuscating the .html/.js code.

Here is a little story about why:
I am dealing with an app right now that hides the source.  This app is
for internal use and only supports IE6/7.  If I could look at the
source I would be sending the authors fixes to make it work under
firefox and other browsers and making those changes myself using
grease-monkey.

Because I can not do that, I spent my time writing a whole new app.
Sometime in the future I will have the 20% of that app that does 80%
of the work.

I am sure that I could have spent some time to crack the way they are
hiding the source, but I think writing my own app was a better use of
my time.

--
Michael