[ale] IP- was Re: RHEL Questions

Michael Trausch mike at trausch.us
Thu Nov 11 16:05:42 EST 2010

Afaik, you need ip for the entire list I supplied. It can do things like
manage multiple routing tables which can then be selected based on rules. I
am going to be expperimenting with that feature actually, relatively soon,
to make use of multiple default gateways depending on the source IP address.

--
Sent from my Android-powered G2.