[ale] ALE NW @ SPSU Meeting Thur 11/11/2010

Joshua jrtroberts at gmail.com
Wed Nov 10 21:07:16 EST 2010

Hello ALErs,

There is going to be another meetings at the SPSU campus tomorrow night,
Thursday 11/11/2010.  The meeting is going to be focused on planning the
Linux Study Group.  This includes general Linux education for those not
seeking certifications and a Linux Cert specific study group.

Time 7:30  Room J161

Campus Map
http://www.spsu.edu/home/about/campusmap.html

Parking Map
http://www.spsu.edu/parking/maps.htm

I believe that the best place to park is the parking deck.  This is
located on the SouthWest side of the SPSU campus Near the X building on
the campus map.  Then make your way to the J building which is near the
center of the campus.  Room J161 is on the bottom floor, I believe the
north side of the building.

Please attend if you are interested in getting a certification or if you
believe that you would like to be a presenter at your study sessions.
The plan is to meet once a week starting in either January or February
2011.  But all the details will be discussed tomorrow.

Thanks

Joshua Roberts